Sunday 25 February 2018

A chaotic milestone

No one would ever call a chaos force balanced, but one of their distinct weaknesses is a vulnerability to missiles and especially war machines. Hence I thought it wise to invest in these guys -

 And yes I'm calling that 3 figures on my tally for the year, via the Predator Rule

They did me proud in a game last Thursday, when one of their two hits for the evening, helped by some failed rout and panic tests, reduced the Brettonian left flank to this -

The sight of an uncrewed cannon - warms my twisted and corrupted heart
I'm also rather pleased (after a little less than 5 years!) to have hit the milestone of 1000 points of painted chaos -

Still lots more to do - I'd like to be able to field a reasonable number of points without my beloved chaos warriors, and I've some rather nice figures in my queue which I'd like to get painted, but before that I'm probably going on a little diversion...

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You did kill them later, so perhaps we're even? :)

      Delete
  2. Nice addition Paul, hope they continue to do you proud.

    Fancy giving them a run out at BOYL?

    In hope

    Paul/Golgfag1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul. Yup, they're definitely coming to BOYL. I must start to think about what I'm doing there - it seems a long way off but I know many plans are quite advanced by now. Would be great to get a game in - perhaps on the Sunday?

      Delete
  3. You're on, kick off after lunch, I'll bring the little green ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orcs and goblins, surely not? :) Looking forward to it

      Delete
  4. Well, they'll be small and green, but I'm not saying they'll be orcs or goblins!

    ReplyDelete